Interested in joining us?
If you are an established groomer who is interested in starting a grooming school or a training school looking to deliver City & Guilds qualifications you can apply to join Summit by contacting us.
As a guide the following skills and experience are required before acceptance.
- Minimum of 5 years grooming experience
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming
- Hold an adult learner teaching certificate
- An establishment suitable for the training requirements
- Hold or working towards an assessors qualification
If you do not currently meet the above criteria but would like some help and advice to get you started Summit can provide all the information you need.
A mandatory pre acceptance visit will be carried out by a member of the Summit team. This does incur a charge to you. At this visit we will conduct a full audit of your centre including the appropriate facilities and health and safety measures, teaching materials, scheme of work and quality of grooming. We will provide support and advice throughout the application process and give you feedback on the day.
Once the pre acceptance visit is complete and all criteria is met you will be invited to become our newest Satellite Centre with access to Summit’s exclusive Facebook group and offers.Contact Us