Interested in joining us?
If you are an established groomer who is interested in starting a training centre or a training centre looking to deliver City & Guilds qualifications you can apply to join Summit as a satellite centre.
As a guide the following skills and experience are required before acceptance.
- Minimum of 5 years grooming experience
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming
- Hold an adult learner teaching certificate
- An establishment suitable for the training requirements
- Hold or working towards an assessors qualification
If you do not currently meet the above criteria but would like some help and advice to get you started, Summit can guide you through the process and provide all the information you need.
Before joining us as a satellite centre a mandatory pre acceptance visit will be carried out by a member of the Summit team. This does incur a charge to you. At this visit we will conduct a full audit of your centre including the appropriate facilities and health and safety measures, teaching materials, scheme of work and quality of grooming. We will provide support and advice throughout the application process and give you feedback on the day.
Once the pre acceptance visit is complete and all criteria is met you will be invited to become our newest satellite centre and join our team of dedicated professional groomer training centres.
Member benefits include:
- Promotion of your training centre
- All qualification assessment materials
- Ongoing support and communication
- Regular standardisation visits and conference
- Access to Summit’s exclusive assessor Facebook group
- Exclusive training centre offers